Birth Certificate

Do you need to use a U.S. birth certificate in a foreign country? Then you need an apostille or authentication. Birth certificates are issued by individual states, and therefore each process is slightly different. We are here to help and ensure that you get your birth certificate authenticated right and on time.

If you are going to use your birth certificate in a Hague Convention country then your document will require an apostille from the Secretary of State of the state in which it was issued. For example, if the birth certificate was issued by California, you need an apostille from the Secretary of State in California.

For Non-Hague Convention countries, your document will require a state level, federal level, and embassy level authentication. An authentication is what an apostille for a non-Hague Convention country is called.

Have questions? Call us at 202-770-0470 or email [email protected]

We can help you with a birth certificate issued in the following states:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY and Washington DC.



Call now for fast, friendly and reliable support at (202) 770-0470 or email us at [email protected]