Business Document

Do you need to use corporate documents outside the US? If so, you need to get these documents apostilled or authenticated. We are here to help and ensure they are done correctly and on time.

If the documents are being used in a Hague Convention Country, the signature of the signer has to be notarized by a local notary. The notarized document will then have to be sent to the Secretary of State to be apostilled. For example, if your company is in Colorado and you need a merger agreement authenticated, the signee will have to have their signature notarized on the document, and then have the document sent to the Colorado Secretary of State.

If you are using the documents in a non-Hague Convention country, your documents will require federal and embassy level authentication. An authentication is what an apostille for a non-Hague country is called.

Some business documents we can help you with are:

  • Articles of incorporation
  • Merger agreements
  • Patents

Have any questions? Call us at 202-770-0470 or email [email protected]

We can help you with business documents issued in the following states:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY and Washington, DC.


Call now for fast, friendly and reliable support at (202) 770-0470 or email us at [email protected]