Do you need to use your U.S. high school, university, or trade school diploma in a foreign country? If so, the diploma has to be apostilled or authenticated. We are here to help and ensure the diploma is authenticated correctly and on time.

If you are using the diploma in a Hague Convention country, you must first get a certified copy of your diploma from your school. Once it has been notarized by a local notary and the school registrar, it needs to be sent to the Secretary of State to be apostilled. For example, if you went to school in Florida and it was notarized by the school, it needs to be sent to the Florida Secretary of State.

If you are using the diploma in a non-Hague Convention country, your diploma will require federal and embassy level authentication. An authentication is what an apostille for a non-Hague country is called.

Have any questions? Call us at 202-770-0470 or email [email protected]

We can help you with a diploma issued in the following states:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY and Washington DC.


Call now for fast, friendly and reliable support at (202) 770-0470 or email us at [email protected]