Legal Document

Do you need to use your legal documents (e.g. power of attorney) outside the US? If so, you need to get these documents apostilled or authenticated. We are here to help and ensure they are done correctly and on time.

If the documents are being used in a Hague Convention Country, the signature of the signer has to be notarized by a local notary. The notarized document will then have to be sent to the Secretary of State to be apostilled. For example, if your company is in Colorado and you need a merger agreement authenticated, the signee will have to have their signature notarized on the document, and then have the document be sent to Colorado Secretary of State.

If you are using the documents in a non-Hague Convention country, your documents will require federal and embassy level authentication. An authentication is what an apostille for a non-Hague country is called.

Is your document issued by a U.S. District Court? If yes, click here for more information.

Have any questions? Call us  at 202-770-0470 or email

We can help you with legal documents issued in the following states:

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY and Washington, DC.


Call now for fast, friendly and reliable support at (202) 770-0470 or email us at